Your Cart is Currently Empty
Official Manufacturer’s Warranty
For brands we are official stockists for, we offer a manufacturer’s warranty. This is typically 1, 2 or 3 years, depending on the brand. Please check the warranty booklet for more information on what is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. We recommend that you store this booklet in a safe place. If your watch develops a fault within the warranty period, you will need to send this to the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement. Please note you will have to cover the postage costs for any repairs and we recommend you use a trackable service. Please note the warranty will be void if unauthorised repairs have been performed. We have included some of the warranty exclusions below, however, please refer to your warranty booklet for full details.
Tick Tick Watches Warranty Tick Tick Watches offer our own standard 2 year warranty. Our warranty is usually a mirror of the Manufacturer’s Warranty, so please refer to this booklet for further details. If your watch develops a fault within our warranty period, you may return this to us for either a repair, replacement or refund if applicable. If the watch develops a fault within 30 days from the date of order, we will cover the postage costs. If the fault develops after 30 days, the customer will be responsible for paying the postage fees. We recommend you use a trackable service when returning items. Repairs usually take 5-28 days depending on what the fault is and may take longer if parts need to be ordered. Please note the warranty will be void if unauthorised repairs have been performed. During the warranty period, the watch movements are the only components covered under warranty. We have included some of the warranty exclusions below, however, please refer to your warranty booklet for full details.
- Any wear and tear from normal daily use
- Any external damage from wear, handling, accident or lack of care
- Any external or internal damage resulting from wear. This includes damage to the watch case, crystal, glass, bracelet, bezel, crown, pusher, screws, clasps, buckles or any other physical damage to the product
- Any accidental damage
- Any water/ moisture damage under conditions which exceed the manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Water damage is not covered under warranty
- Any lost or damaged crystals, stones, gems
- Any unauthorised repairs will void the warranty
- Any damage caused from strap adjustments resulting in bracelet failure or damage
- The warranty does not cover battery life or replacement
How to Claim Under Warranty
For further information, questions or to make a claim under the warranty, please contact us on EMAIL