Your Cart is Currently Empty
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Tick Tick Watches. The Terms and Conditions (together with the documents referred to in it) for use of the Tick Tick Watches website is detailed below and should be read carefully. We reserve the right to change or amend these terms at any point, therefore you should check this before making any new purchases. It is important you read and understand these terms and conditions before making a purchase with us.
Brand Tick Tock Watches belongs to Anavatori Ltd., a company registered in European Union, Cyprus. Our company registration number is HE416079. Our registered address is CLERIMOS BUILDING LEONTIOU 163 LEMESOS 3022 CYPRUS. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and our telephone number 020 3239 4087
Anavatori Ltd. United Kingdom details UK VAT NUMBER GB371417701, UK registered Address: Unit A, English House, Juniper Drive London, SW181TA, GB
WEBSITE is operated by Anavatori Ltd. Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, Tick Tick Watches’, or any other similar term throughout the website refer to this entity Anavatori Ltd.
Any use of this website and/or any purchase made by you (the customer/ user), through this website constitutes an agreement to legally abide and be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all users of the site including but not limited to users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, site contributors. It is your responsibility to ensure you are fully aware and understand these terms and conditions.
The following words have been used throughout the terms and conditions and website.These words have the meanings and definition set out below. Clause headings shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
Goods: The watch or any other goods that we are selling to you as set out in the order.
Order: Your order for the goods.
Our website, the website: The website at the domain www.ticktockwatch.co.uk
Working Days: A day other than a Saturday, Sunday or a Public or Bank holiday in England.
- 1. Online Store Terms & Our Contract With You
- a) By agreeing with these terms and conditions and/ or by placing an order for goods, you are declaring that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence. Or you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence and have given us your consent for any of your minor dependants to use this site.
- b) Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to make an order with us. Please take the time to check through your order at every stage of the order process. It is your responsibility to ensure you are using the order process correctly.
- c) After placing an order you will receive two emails from us. A ‘confirmation email’ acknowledging that we have received your order and a second email will be sent, confirming that your order has been dispatched.
- d) When you submit your order, this represents an offer to us to purchase the goods. Your ‘confirmation email’ does not mean that we have accepted your order. Following Order Confirmation, we will undertake validity and verification checks. Subject to receiving clear results from such checks, a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- e) We reserve the right to refuse or reject your order at any point after your purchase. We may decline your purchase for reasons including but not limited to;
- i) The Goods are not available.
- ii) We cannot obtain authorisation of your payment.
- iii) We are unable to meet your requested delivery date or there has been an error by us in pricing or description of the goods.
- iv) It fails the relevant security.
- f) In the instance your purchase is rejected or refused, we will endeavour to inform you as soon as we are able to.
- g) All Goods are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply you with the Goods, for example because the Goods are not in stock or are no longer available, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
- h) We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time. This can be for any reason such as events outside of our control or unavailability of stock
- i) The images of the goods on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the products accurately, we cannot guarantee that your device’s display will accurately reflect the goods. The Goods delivered to you may vary slightly from those images.
- j) The packaging of goods may vary from the images shown on the website.
- k) Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of any Goods supplied.
- l) We reserve the right to make changes to the website, we have no obligation to update this information on our site
- 2. Price and Payments
- a) Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- b) Our prices for our Goods may change at any time, but price changes will not affect Orders that we have confirmed with you.
- c) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- d) All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time
- e) The prices quoted on our Website are in Pounds Sterling. Payments must be made to us in Pounds Sterling and any refunds will only be issued by us in Pounds Sterling. We do not accept liability for fluctuations in the exchange rate, which may affect any refund if you are based outside the UK.
- f) It is possible that some of the Goods we sell may be incorrectly priced. If there is an error with the price, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error. We will give you the option of either continuing with your Order for the Goods at the correct price or cancelling your Order. If we are unable to contact you and you do not respond to us in relation to the pricing error within 5 Working Days, we will treat the Order as cancelled, notify you by e-mail and refund any sums already paid
- g) You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order or via an alternative payment method such as Paypal and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the goods.
- h) All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We may also need to use extra security steps
- i) We reserve the right to reject a payment or order that we feel is at risk or could be fraudulent.
- j) We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole opinion, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We only supply goods for domestic or private use.
- 5. Refund
- a) You are entitled to a refund if you notify Tick Tick Watches 14 days from the date of receipt of your goods. The buyer must inform us by email on email@example.com where a return will be processed.
- b) Not all goods are refundable. If your goods are not eligible for return you will be informed of this prior to the purchase either on the website, description, purchase pages or by us directly.
- c) Please refer to our Returns Policy for full details of our refund process
- 6. Your Right to Cancel
- a) An order may be cancelled prior to the payment being processed. Once the payment has been processed, you will be responsible for this payment
- b) You may cancel your Order for the Goods without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day after the Goods are delivered to you or your nominated recipient.
- c) To cancel you will need to inform us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- d) If you have received the Goods you wish to cancel, you must inform us on email and return to our registered address: Returns, Unit 327, Stratford Workshops Burford Rd, London E15 2SP
- e) You are under a duty of care to ensure any Goods returned to us are in original condition (including paperwork, user manual, box). The Goods must be unused and undamaged. We may refuse refund as the result of any unnecessary handling by you.
- f) The cancellation period will expire after the 14 days you or a third party (Other than the carrier) acquires physical possession of the Goods
- g) To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us in writing by emailing email@example.com with a clear statement setting out your decision.
- h) We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. This is because you are liable for that loss and, if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
- i) Return postage, packaging and insurance will be your responsibility and at your cost and you must follow our reasonable instructions. We recommend you use a tracked mail system and retain proof of postage. You must insure the Goods to their full value. You must ensure that you pack the Goods appropriately to prevent damage during transit.
- j) Provided that you have complied with the terms of this clause, your cancellation will be actioned upon within 14 days of the date we receive the returned Goods. If a refund is appropriate, we will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction
- 7. Our Liability
- a) We have a legal duty to provide goods of a satisfactory quality
- b) The goods upon delivery will be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract
- c) We are not responsible for any health or safety, death or personal injuries that occur once the buyer has received the goods or services. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, we share no responsibility.
- d) Neither Tick Tick Watches Limited nor any of its directors, employees or agents will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss or damage to property and claims of third parties. Anavatori Ltd. does not exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or the negligence of its directors, employees or agents.
- 8. Events Outside Our Control
- a) We will not be responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by Events Outside Our Control. This does not affect your legal rights.
- b) An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to change of law, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, failure of public or private telecommunications networks or or delays or non-performance caused by third parties including manufacturers, banking providers, delivery couriers.
- 9. Personal Information
- b) Except as expressly provided, this contract is between you and us. No one other than a party to this contract shall have any right to enforce any of its terms.
- 10. Prohibited Uses
- a) You may not use our products or website for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- b) You must not transmit any worms, viruses or codes of a destructive nature
- c) You are prohibited from using the site or its content for including but not limited to any unlawful purpose, to violate any international, federal laws or rules, to solicit others or perform or participate in any unlawful acts, to infringe on or violate our intellectual property rights or rights of others, to harass, abuse, insult, harm, slander, disparage, intimidate or discriminate for any reason, to submit false or misleading information, to upload or transmit any viruses, worms or codes of a destructive nature, to collect or track information of other, to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl or scrape, for any immoral or obscene purpose or to interfere with any security features on the website
- d) Any breaches or violations of any of our terms will result in the immediate termination of your services. If applicable we may contact relevant law enforcement agencies.
- e) It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- 11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- a) These Terms of Service and any dispute or claim shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
- 12. Contact Information
- a) If you have any questions or if you have a complaint, please contact us by telephoning our customer service team on 020 3239 4087 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org